Pages


Monday, April 08, 2013

Please, PLEASE fly one over me while I'm hunting


PETA Plans to Fly Drones That Would 'Stalk Hunters'


People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is actively shopping for a drone that would "stalk hunters," the organization said Monday.



The group says it will "soon have some impressive new weapons at its disposal to combat those who gun down deer and doves" and that it is "shopping for one or more drone aircraft with which to monitor those who are out in the woods with death on their minds."
MORE

10 comments:

  1. um, how fast before that thing goes down in a smoking heap. Looks like a big old goose to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The upside would be that you wouldn't have to take it to a taxidermist.
    The downside would be trying to figure out how to mount the fucking thing over your mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence. I have an impressive *OLD* weapon at my disposal to combat those that wish to "monitor me in the woods".

    *PULL!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving targets....COOL!

    Free too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biggest damn mosquito I ever saw. Boom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew I brought that 7.62 tracer for something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... 00 buck should make quick work of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't have to even get it mounted after I blew it out of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.