Pages


Sunday, April 07, 2013

Razor's back!!!

From the comments:



Anonymous said...
I wasn't going to say anything, but I just couldn't help myself. I mean with you be such a stand up guy and all. Paycheck to paycheck huh. I mean your like what? 60 or so... and paycheck to paycheck. I have to admit, I snarfed beer thru my nose when I read that. Well I retired when I was 48 after selling my business in CA. Now I fish whenever I want. Ride my snow machine. Ride my quad. I even had time to build a gun range, so I could play with my toys. You know, the kind you can't afford. Guess you wont be coming up to Idaho to join the other loons. No Gray hound bus to St. Maries. Hope this doesn't keep you awake tonight & cause you to miss work. Soup kitchen is closed on Mondays.

Signed; Dont forget who loves you baby

*****

Don't forget to mention that you have time to troll peoples' sites and leave shitty comments, motherfucker. Who gives a fuck that you retired at 48? Really? How did you manage that, hiring illegals and paying them a shit wage while you got rich?

Have you found another woman that you like to talk about shitting in their mouths and make them drink your piss, you disgusting piece of shit?
By the way, I was the one that told my friend what kind of torture you told me you wanted to do to her.

We will meet someday.

11 comments:

  1. Fucker is probably a 48year old virgin, who lives in his parents basement and lives on chocolate, boiled chicken and diet coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - he's a Californian who moved to Idaho, complaining about people moving to Idaho.

    The hypocrisy is bottomless.

    ...and I bet I get to meet "him" first. ;)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucker must work for the government.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully he was a postal worker and one of my dogs bit him in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His head should be on a stick. Did he say Anonymous, coward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's loser looking for attention. Probably just needs a hug...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a short twenty minute flight from St Maries ID... That poor state is becoming infested with those fleeing the "Golden" state's insanity and they brought their mental disease with them. I only hope we can get Wirecutter out in time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typical better than thou Obama mindset. He forgot to mention how many real friends he has meaning those who are not sponging off his bad ass shit.that would be maybe 1. I am willing to bet he is one lonely dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My experience has always been that those who talk about it the most, do it the least; this jerkoff probably lives up a tree somewhere and uses the free computer in the library when he goes to collect his welfare check.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who the fuck "retires" at 48? I'm in my early 60s, have made and lost 2 fortunes and love what I do so much, I'll do it to my dying day.

    Yeah, I'll take a weekender once in while(I've already traveled the world) or some time to hunt in the fall but any time away from my studio is time I'm not only running out of but it's time I'll never get back.

    Besides man, he sounds like the kind of guy we used to beat the crap out of in school. What a douche.
    MM

    Also thanx for that seed hip WC, I'm going there right now to place an order

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.