Pages


Friday, April 24, 2020

Joe's still unprepared.....

Usama bin Laden wanted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama so that the "totally unprepared" Joe Biden would take over as president and plunge the United States "into a crisis," according to documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed in May 2011.

The secretive documents, first reported in 2012 by The Washington Post, outlined a plan to take out Obama and top U.S. military commander David Petraeus as they traveled by plane.
MORE
-Rurik

9 comments:

  1. Oh, to wish, perchance to dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, the "More" button won't take me to the article. I get a 404 error message, saying I ain't got permission to read the damn thing on this server. I wish usama had gotten obama. Would have cleared a lot of crap and we would be better off now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the same message. I know the link's right, I tested it before I posted the article.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad nobody killed the cocksucker. Think the deification of MLK x 10.

      Delete
    3. David Codrea has discovered that Fox News does not allow bloggers to hot link their articles.
      If you copy and paste this into the address bar you can read the article.
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/osama-bin-laden-wanted-to-kill-obama-so-biden-would-be-president-declassified-docs-show

      Delete
    4. When I get the 'no permission' from Fox news I go to the "incognito window" to get in.
      No idea why the ban...

      Delete
  3. I always said that the kenyan boy god choosing Biden as VP was assassination insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the error message too but right clicking the "more" and copying the link location then pasting into the address bar let me open the page.

    Bilge Rat

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.