Pages


Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Who the fuck robs an ice cream man?

Police are searching for two people who were caught on video as they knocked an ice cream vendor to the ground and robbed him this week in downtown Los Angeles.

The attack occurred Tuesday near the corner of 12th and Birch streets, across the street from a large Coca-Cola bottling facility, L.A. police said in a tweet.

Surveillance video shows the pair approach the vendor, appearing to speak with him briefly before one of the assailants swiftly punches the victim, who is knocked to the ground. The vendor doesn’t appear to move as the two pat him down, apparently taking his belongings.
MORE

9 comments:

  1. A lot of ice cream dealers are dealers in other substances. So it could have been a drug ripoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the ones I've seen in California cities are older wetbacks that bought a little 3 wheeled cart and just trying to make a living.

      Delete
  2. He probably had a flavor of ice cream that he refused to sell to Nanzi.
    Gotta be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q: Who robs an ice cream vendor?

    A: Negroes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assholes.
    Assholes rob an ice cream man.

    -rightwingterrorist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who robs an ice cream truck? I drove a Good Humor ice cream truck in Chicago in the summer when I was in college. I kept a bag of pennies under the seat. A punk kid grabbed my pennies and when I talked to his father, He treated me like it was ok to steal my stuff because I had hair down to my shirt pockets, This was 1970

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perpetrator was described as a Moolie ! U NO Y ! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

    Sorry...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.