Pages


Thursday, September 24, 2020

A double murder in a small town

FOUNTAIN RUN, Ky. (WBKO) - Two bodies were found in a house in Monroe County Sunday late afternoon, and police are calling this a double murder investigation. 

Authorities responded to a home in the 2900 block of Oak Ridge Road in Monroe County near Fountain Run after someone located the bodies around 3 p.m. Sunday. 

***** 

Fountain Run is about 15 miles from here. Nice little town with a population of about 225 people, give or take. It's like a town that time forgot - watch the video showing the main road in town in the second link and you'll see what I mean.

Monday afternoon, I noticed a lot of sheriff activity. A lot..... early afternoon I saw a cop car coming from that direction with lights and siren on, then right about dusk I saw 2 cars with lights and sirens headed towards Fountain Run. Three cop cars in one day - that's more than I see in a month out here.

7 comments:

  1. I live in a fairly nice trailer park, but about 15 years ago, an older couple took in a woman who had left her husband. One day, he showed up, called her outside, and shot her deader than a doornail.
    That was 3 trailers away from my place. I was sleeping, during the day, since I was a night shift worker. I never heard it, as I used Ambien to sleep at the time. But my youngest son was with me for the summer, and his mom,my ex, wanted me to send him back to her house, down in Kentucky. Said he wasn't safe with me. I told her to go screw herself, away from my son, of course.
    You never know when it can happen near your place. But it does make you go on extra alert for a few weeks, just because. Now, I am always on extra alert, because of the idiots that are everywhere.

    pigpen51

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cold blooded shit right there. SMDH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ll be buying a police scanner and sitting in a coffee shop before you know it Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About 2 years ago, we had a visit from 2 deputies from Allen County in Kentucky. There had been a murder and an informant reported that the suspect had fled to a residence in our county. The deputies described my property, house, and physical location to a tee. It was a bit odd. We talked for about 15 minutes, offered them water to drink, and they went on about their business. I guess we did not appear to be the type of folks that would be harboring a murder suspect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of makes you wonder how the informant knew your property so well, doesn't it?

      Delete
    2. Bet he didn't even think of that...

      Delete
  5. Now lets swing over to Kelly. Kelly can you show us your tits?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.