Pages


Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Finally, something to use after eating Taco Bell

NEW YORK – Toilet paper is back on store shelves. But you may not recognize some of the brands.

Demand for toilet paper has been so high during the pandemic that in order to keep their shelves stocked, retailers are buying up foreign toilet paper brands, mostly from Mexico. Major chains, across the country, including CVS, Piggly Wiggly, Safeway, 7-Eleven and others, are carrying the international brands. MORE

4 comments:

  1. Back in maybe June I was at Big Orange and noticed a large pack of HDX branded butt wipe. I didn't NEED paper but figured I would get it "because". Last month I busted it open. GOT DAMN.It's similar to John Wayne paper, except it WILL take shit off anyone. Along with hair and skin. And I think I got a splinter in my ass.

    Better than using a corn cob, but only barely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and have you noticed the prices are way the hell up too! And watch out for that 1-ply shit paper. By the time you double and triple it up, a roll doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went to the hospital employee health nurse to get the Hep A vaccine, she asked what my risk factors were to need it. I said "I work in the lab and was exposed to any and all sorts of disease specimens. That and the fact that I occasionally eat at Taco Bell." She didn't get it. She just said "I like Taco Bell." Snark is lost on some people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taco Bell wasn't horrible back in the very early 70's. By the 80's all I would eat there was their crispy meat tacos. Everything else i had to fight them to not put sour cream on it. Who wants to eat cream gone sour? Yuk

    Today, I won't even look at them.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.