Pages


Thursday, April 15, 2021

Black Crime: Facing Down the Elephant in the Room

I recently wrote about the mysterious killings of endangered white rhinos in South Africa’s Pilanesberg Park years ago. The killers turned out to be gangs of aggressive teen elephants who, raised without fathers or role models to “curb their youthful exuberance,” grew up to be troublemakers. The delinquents fell in line after park staff relocated adult male elephants to the park who “kicked butt” with the compassion of a father and established a new hierarchy.

The violence and killings of white rhinos stopped.  

I compared the young elephants to young blacks in urban cities who were raised without fathers or healthy role models and have grown up extremely violent and extremely dysfunctional. That dysfunction is passed down to succeeding generations because rather than making the hard decisions to accurately define and solve the problem, leaders and activists excuse the bad behavior by blaming all the mayhem on slavery and Jim Crow. The message?  “It’s not your fault.”
-Matt

8 comments:

  1. I agree.....

    I came from a poor broken home....

    I went to college on an athletic scholarship.....

    I became a policeman.....I broke my marriage....

    I became a Naval Aviator.....I was part of another broken marriage....

    I became a civilian pilot....I was part of another broken marriage.....

    I’m retired now.....I made a lot of mistakes.....

    I’ve learned a lot and am still learning....

    I LEARNED......NEVER.....EVER....NEVER QUIT.

    Ed357

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like maybe you should quit getting married...

      Delete
    2. Yeah.....I like crazy women because......well you know........

      Damn.....I still like crazy women.....I did quit marrying them....tho.

      Ed357

      Delete
  2. Interesting....but then why is traditional black Africa so violent? They have fathers there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. voo-doo, stuff like that.

      Delete
    2. Principal component analysis indicates that 60% of sub-Saharan African violence is due to direct effects of colonial racism, followed by emanations and penumbras of racism from North America and Europe (23%). Homophobia (7%) and Islamophobia (5%) are followed by Anti-Semitism (3%), thus rounding out the five major contributors to violence in SSA. The remaining 2% is hypothesized to be mostly due to global warming and Donald Trump.

      The Science is Settled (TM) on this one, and I Stand With Science!

      Delete
  3. Tribes, they have tribes. The ghettos have tribes [gangs]. Much like what the USA is degenerating into.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.