Pages


Monday, July 26, 2021

Joe Biden Says He Wants to Push to Ban 9mm Pistols

 My FN 509 compact tactical has a magazine that came with the gun that holds 24 rounds. The other magazine that came with the gun holds 15 rounds. 

That means this gun is a type of gun Joe Biden wants to ban. 

My Glock 43x is another gun I travel with and a gun that a lot of people have. There is a 15 and 20 round magazine for it. This is also an example of the type of gun Joe Biden wants to ban. 

Because I travel a lot, that means I'm in hotels a lot. 

So I have the 15 round magazine when I'm carrying the gun, and then I put the 20 or 24 round magazine in when I get back to my hotel room. 

Hotels aren't utopic fortresses where nothing ever happens. 

In 2008, the Taj Hotel was attacked by terrorists with machine guns and slaughtered people all through that hotel.

So yes, I need 20, 30, 40, 50 rounds if I'm facing many terrorists with machine guns. 

I'm not going to sit in my hotel room with no way to defend myself while I hope and pray someone comes to save me. 

These things happen, and when they do, people need what they need to fight back. 

Joe Biden wants you defenseless because he just admitted he wants to ban guns that can shoot 20, 30, 40, 50 rounds, and as I just showed, that's every semi-automatic gun just like the one I talked about earlier that I keep in my portable gun case.

It will never stop; there will always be a perfect excuse to enact more gun laws.

Their motto is literally, "If it saves just one life, it's worth it". 

Here's how you expose someone pushing gun control who just flat out wants to ban guns. 

Ask them this one question, If we pass these laws and people die, will you want to pass more gun laws? 

That answer will tell you everything you need to know about what their actual goals are.

VIDEO HERE  (7 minutes)

22 comments:

  1. Slo joe and kamel toe are an embarrassment to the country
    JD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He groped his way to the top, lying and deceitfully manipulating; she blew every chance along the way to the rose tattoed veep crib.

      Delete
  2. Don't forget that he is only targeting responsible gun owners. The criminals he needs to keep voters scared so that they'll vote for him because "he will fix crime".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus carried a 20 round AR-15 with four extra magazines. AND two pearl handle cheap N.O. 45 cal hand guns. AND a derringer double barrel hand shotgun strapped to one ankle. The other ankle sported a 14" Bowie knife. WHY? Coz he lived in dangerous times with lots of people trying to take him out. Uh, just like now. Man up to JC. Do unto others BEFORE they do it to you was his benevolent dictum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.”

      Luke 22:36

      Delete
    2. Awesome!
      He also had a go to slingshot. Some guy named David taught him how to use it. One can get glass pellets at walmart still.

      Delete
  4. It's not about crime, it's about control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next thing ya know he will be banning the 10, 11 and 12 mm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already lost all my boats in a freak gun accident. Wait... Strike that. Reverse it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with y'all 100%. Slightly off topic, but when anybody around me starts talking about banning "assault rifles" (their term), I just point out to them than nobody who's been in a firefight has ever said: "Oh, I have too much firepower." Not ever. That doesn't shut them up completely, but they leave me alone after that. -Joely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close - “assault rifle” is real defined term.
      Select fire or full auto.
      You’re thinking of “assault weapon” (their term) that is made up fairy dust bullshit.

      Delete
  8. Damnit, now I have to go buy a 9mm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If those hypocritical MF'rs really cared about reducing violent crime they would address that demographic that makes up about 3% of the population but commits almost 50% of the homicides. If you even try to bring that up you're a racist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it 6% that commits 53% of the homicides?

      Delete
    2. Of that 6%, about half are either too young or age out of the game.

      Delete
  10. From my cold dead hands, surrounded by a pile of spent brass…

    ReplyDelete
  11. He (they) wants ban us...
    So anything else is just laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When .gov talks about "saving lives" we need to remember .gov has killed more of its own citizens than any gun-toting active shooter ever has.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So when they ban guns.....of any kind....are they gonna be as successful at stopping them from coming over the border as they have been with drugs? I mean, cocaine and heroin are illegal to have, own, and import...yet we can get them in any major city and most minor ones....It is illegal to cross the border without a visa, yet folks do it all the time.
    What good is a 'Ban" gonna do if people (and criminals) want the guns? If we can't stop drugs and illegal invaders, what makes anyone think we can stop guns from crossing our border as well?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Come on and and fake me....I got my butt wiped

    ReplyDelete
  15. What crosses the border is what the .gov wants to cross it. Invaders, drugs, and evil.
    Jabs, masks, and restrictions for us, but health quarantines for invaders? Whaffor?
    John in Indy

    ReplyDelete
  16. How about we just ban both parties and the entire gubmint as it now stands? We'd all be a lot better off if we did, and I'll wager a hell of a lot happier as well as getting things done that actually need getting done. Like protecting this country from an illegal invasion.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.