Pages


Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Your Tuesday Morning Florida Report

PALM HARBOR, Fla. - A wrecker removed two vehicles from this sink hole late Friday after a very long day for Sandy Downey and her husband Rodney. 

"You never think it’s going to happen to you then, all of a sudden, it happens! Friday the 13th," Sandy said.

Her day started at 6:45 to the sound of neighbors banging on her door. 

"At first, I thought my husband had a flat tire when I came down and walked the steps and saw my car in the ditch… hole," Sandy said with a sigh. 
-Denise

4 comments:

  1. It looks like driveway run-off. Of course, they live on a sand bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better get that truck TF outa there before the engineer comes to tell you how much it's going to cost to figure this out. I'm guessing some serious geotech investigation ($10k) & a bunch of sieve analyses ($3-5k) a Civil report and recommendation (another &10k) & then the actual work has to be done ($30-60k). Have fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the rain we’ve had here this summer, I’m not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You think 'it would never happen to me', and then, it happens!"
    .
    Story of my life...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.