Pages


Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Your Wednesday Morning Florida Report

MIAMI, Fla. – Local 10 News first reported how City of Miami Police Officer Daniel Ubeda was relieved of duty while he was under investigation for a hand gesture in a photo posted to social media. 

The hand gesture was interpreted to be a symbol for white power, like the one the Anti-Defamation League shows is co-opted by racists. 

Now, after Local 10′s report about the department’s investigation of Ubeda’s move, a photo has turned up from an event in Houston when Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo was that city’s police chief.

8 comments:

  1. "Clowns to the left of me ... Jokers to the right ..."

    The Statue of Liberty was seen striking palm to face ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put this in the same bin with the Border Patrol on horseback using bullwhips to beat poor Haitians to death. Having said that both will achieve their goal of convincing the millions of ignorant Democrat voters that the White Conservative power structure is evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing the finger is socially acceptable and not a racist's thing eh? Just a plain ol fuck you is A OK. Cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. art acevedo is a genuine DOUBLE P.O.SHIT from San Antonio. A HUGE anti-gun MORON in the extreme. YOU could say I dislike the @$$ WIPE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was interested Houston area when he was the chief. You are correct in everything you've said. He is a major political hack and an all around tool.

      Delete
  5. Funny how 4/channel got people riled up over a fake story about a "raaaaacist" hand signal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no...I must be throwing racist symbols all of the time then and didn't know it. After decades of physical labor in the oil fields and numerous hand injuries that is the only way I can show 3 with my fingers. I can no longer capture my pinky with my thumb to do it the other way. And I sure there are many others like me!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.