Pages


Friday, October 08, 2021

Commentary: America and the Dying Citizen

Only a little more than half of the current world’s 7 billion people are citizens of fully consensual governments.

That lucky 50 percent alone enjoys constitutionally protected freedoms. Most are also Western. Or at least they reside in nations that have become “Westernized.”

Migrants, regardless of their race, religion, or gender, almost always head for a Western nation. And most often their destination remains the United States. The more it is now fashionable for Americans to take for granted or even to ridicule the idea of their own country, the more the non-American global poor risk their lives to crash America’s borders.

4 comments:

  1. Ken,
    Thank you for the article, I couldn’t agree more.
    I was riding my bike past the local High School football stadium, and heard the Star Spangled Banner, so I stopped, stood up and held my hand over my heart while looking at an American Flag hanging from a nearby business.
    I’m sure your other readers do the same.
    It’s not dead as long as we all do what is right, and set the example for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VDH is a treasure and very smart man. I have watched a few of his world history videos on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a student of history all my life, it being the only course I achieved passing grades in during my school years, other than AG classes, I would have loved to have VDH as an instructor. His explanations and definitions of events are exemplary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "American citizens are clearly also not the custom of the past. Unlike history’s more common peasants, citizens are not under the control of the rich who, in turn, seek undue influence in government through controlling them."

    And... I'm out.

    The United States Constitution EXISTS to sell the American people into perpetual bankster bondage! As The Articles of Confederation did not.

    Anyone who DELIBERATELY denies this point, does so with explicit intent.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.