Pages


Friday, October 08, 2021

Looks like NYC needs some Common Sense Rooster Control

NEW YORK - A Queens man is speaking out after being attacked on his way to work, not by a person, a dog, or even a rat, but by an angry rooster. 

Leon Suseran was on his way to work when he was attacked from behind. The vein on his hand punctured, his pain was outmatched by surprise to find out who he was being attacked by… a rooster.

*****

I've still got scars on my leg from when my Uncle Pete's prize fighting cock Topper nailed me when I was 10.
It might tell you how much I hated that fucking bird if I can still remember its name 52 years later.

9 comments:

  1. Never under estimate a rooster, depending on the amount of Malay breed in him, he can mess you up bad. My roosters free range and often kill snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a 10, we had a rooster that would chase me or my brother anytime we got near the chicken coop. Dad put a stop to that. The rooster was delicious. 60 years later, not a chicken here on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what would solve this?

    common sense poultry control laws.

    if chickens are outlawed, only outlaws will have chickens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry. I just realized I stole your title.. but GMTA I guess ... lol

      Delete
  4. I still remember the name of the German shepherd, Sheba, that nailed me when I was about 7.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, like when I was in Alaska and got chewed up at 11 by some mushing dogs.
    Didn't listen when I was told to stay away.
    Lessen learned.

    -rightwingterrorist

    ReplyDelete
  6. NY man attacked from behind by an angry cock. Musta happened in Greenwich Village.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when I was in high school (and dinosaurs walked the earth) Dad walked into the chicken yard to collect eggs. A big Rhode Island Red rooster took this as a personal affront and attacked. He got out of the pen, picked up a garden rake, returned.

    The rooster played a starring role in a gumbo the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a kid my friends rooster pissed me off and was blocking my route home. I gathered some courage and ran straight towards it down a slope. As he lifted off I started my hurdle and kicked the living shit out of it as I went over. It never bothered me again.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.