Pages


Friday, November 26, 2021

Hispanic Texan Confronts Beto: “You Ain’t Taking My Guns”

Earlier this month, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke announced his candidacy for Texas governor, and on Sunday, he doubled-down on his infamous “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” vow. 

*

Needless to say, this does not sit well with a great many Texans.

In fact, one angry Texan confronted Robert Francis at an appearance and told him “On behalf of the ranchers, oil and gas, the farmers . . . I’m in your grill telling you, don’t come back. We don’t want you here.” As he was being hustled away by security, he yelled, “You ain’t taking my guns, either!”

*****

That video is  beautiful thing. I kept waiting for him to call O'Rourke a pendajo in between the Fuck Yous.

15 comments:

  1. the leftist commies better wake up and realize that the hard working, everyday people who make a real contribution to our country are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore.
    if they keep pushing, real Americans are going to push back, hard. and it will not end well.
    it's already started guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Latino denotes masculine and Latina denotes feminine, shouldn't O'Rourke be called Beta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been censored several times on forums like Twitchy for calling him Beta O'Dourke.

      Delete
  3. "¡Váyase a la chingada!"
    Being the good Latinex that he is I'm sure Bob Francis would sabe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty cool. God bless our hardworking, patriotic, Spanish brothers. Ohio Guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tejanos and Californios rock. Most of them are more Conservative than I am.

      Delete
    2. I once made the mistake of calling a Tejanos a Mexican, once. I got a impromptu history lesson on Texas Tejanos.

      Delete
  5. being a gringo Californio huero, I have plenty a brown friends who are what the 'tards would call "far right" and I'm proud to call them friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. When I was working I had plenty of friends like them who I was proud to call "Mis Amigos". To them I was the "Good Grrreengo".

      They'd all crack up when I would refer to the prick foreman we worked for as "El pinche Patrón Hufford".

      They may have been green card Mexicans but there were some hard working class acts among them, unlike the fraud O'Rourke.

      Delete
  6. I'm just thankful they have mostly steered away from his supposed Irish heritage . We have enough national shame in Ireland to sustain the world market on shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start referring to him as "the Kennedy-esque Beta O'Rourke"

      That oughta fuck things up for him.

      Delete
    2. LOL That's marvelous, rick. With your permission, so will I.

      Delete
    3. Shell, go ahead on; to me, JFK was the last Kennedy worth a shit, and he was pretty shady.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.