Pages


Friday, January 21, 2022

Nighty night, sleep tight

Although the current COVID-19 pandemic has led to many sleepless nights, insomniacs can improve their sleep by understanding the habits that cause difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep, according to American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 

*****

I can honestly say that even with all the bullshit and misinformation the government has tried to shove down our throats and up our asses, I have not lost one minute of sleep over the coronavirus. 
Not one minute.

7 comments:

  1. Me neither, I don't watch any MSM news propaganda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    You are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, when I actually caught the corona-chan, I got more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have.
    By the virus?
    No, because it is manageable with early treatment similar to using anti-biotics for an infected cut.
    This is what scares me:
    I've spent hours upon hours studying what these traitorous assholes are doing to us with their psyops.
    What I've found out about how evil the tyrants involved are should keep everyone up at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may not have lost any sleep over the Coof, however I have had many sleepless nights as I watch the reality of 1984 unfold before our eyes. Da Cong!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.