Pages


Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Your Wednesday Morning Florida Report

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. – Deputies arrested a Lake County man who they say shot and killed his neighbors’ dog for digging through his trash can.

Curtis Jones, 58, was arrested Sunday at his home along Sendcastle Drive in Groveland.

Deputies said they were called to the area on Jan. 10 for reports of an animal being shot. When they arrived, they made contact with the couple who owned the dog as they were getting ready to drive the animal to a veterinarian’s office, records show.

*

Lake County woman shares story after claiming neighbor killed her dog

Groveland, Fla. - A Lake County woman is sharing her story with FOX 35 after deputies say a neighbor shot and killed her dog.

"It just blew my mind that he would do something like that. It’s just really sad," Heidi Adams said. 


9 comments:

  1. They'd have been taking the neighbor out in a box as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, dearie, keep your fucking dog on a fucking leash or chain, on your own property. I beleive there are laws to that effect in Florida. I'd be willing to bet that was not the first time your dog scattered the guy's trash. I'd also be willing to bet that you did not go out and clean up after your dog. That guy gets a free pass from me, and I hope the court directs you never are allowed to have a dog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re just a miserable son of a bitch, aren’t you?

      Delete
    2. I agree with Ogrrre. If you have a dog, keep it under control.

      Delete
    3. I'll bet Ogrrre wouldn't like getting shot when HE digs through garbage cans...

      CC

      Delete
  3. Meh...Consequences for people who consistently fail to control their animals.

    I didn't bother reading the articles, but I'd bet the guy finally solved a chronic problem.

    I know that sounds pretty heartless, but after having free-running, uncontrolled domestic dogs destroy my livestock on multiple occasions, I have zero sympathy for the owner when someone finally gets sick of their shit.

    If you actually care about your animal, control the goddam thing.
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't condone people not keeping their animals under control but dogs dig, bark and shit. That is in their job descriptions. Shoot the negligent owners, not the dogs that are doing dog stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucker needs a bullet through his favorite vehicle's engine block.

    [rocketride]

    ReplyDelete
  6. My one question is, why do you have bird shot in your gun unless you're going skeet shooting? And, he don't look like a skeet shooter...

    And yeah, they guy's a dickhead.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.