Pages


Friday, July 01, 2022

FREE SHIT!!!

The chaotic mix of record fuel prices and an unending supply chain crisis have retailers considering the unthinkable: Instead of returning your unwanted items, just keep them.

*

So instead of piling returned merchandise onto this growing inventory heap, stores are considering just handing customers their money back and letting them hang onto the stuff they don't want.

*****

I wonder how long that'll last. In just a couple weeks we're going to be seeing people with nose rings and man buns sporting new ripped skinny jeans and expensive watches, and negroes will have expensive basketball shoes for every day of the month.

6 comments:

  1. I gotta find a sporting goods place with that policy and my $2K PCC in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand having the purchasers keep the stuff if it is underway $20, where shipping and restocking labor would be all or a very high percentage of the price. But for higher priced items, I can’t see that. For example, I bought two bolts that hold the blade onto my lawn tractor from Amazon. They never showed up, even though I got an email that said “delivered”. I called customer service, and assured them I was not scamming Amazon for under $10. They sent me another order. A few days after it arrived, a neighbor knocked on my door and handed me a package that Amazon inadvertently delivered to him. I called Amazon to tell them what happened, and the customer service rep. Told me to just keep it, and explained that the cost of return is much greater than what the bolts are worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish Gunmagwarehouse would deliver.

    I order on June 17. Order was cinfirmed same day. Delivery estimated June 26-29.
    On the 30th I received e-mail advising everything ready but still hasn't shipped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Train wreck.
    Must watch.
    Amazon days are numbered.
    Artificial entities are mortal, too.
    Returns too costly, and shipping system costs rising.
    Product quality and quantity wanted no longer a given.
    Our transportation system is at stake in this war.
    What would close Amazon?
    Too big to fail?
    No more deliveries might contribute to AOL status.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.