NEW YORK - A New York State Police Trooper who patrolled the Sprain Book and Taconic State Parkways in Westchester County is charged with issuing dozens of falsified traffic tickets. One of the tickets was allegedly made out against a person who was already dead.
He's on administrative leave, probably paid, as opposed to firing his sorry lying ass. Figures.ReplyDelete
No one is ever punished, especially a government employee...Delete
Ticket to dead person? Dumb fuck shoulda done his homework. I couldn't find his picture, but I wonder if he was an equality hire.ReplyDelete
If dead people can vote, why can't they get tickets?Delete
No “pencil whipping “ class at the academy?ReplyDelete
Bbbbbbbbut the thin blue line keeps peace and order in our society!ReplyDelete
The blue brotherhood ain't your friend. They might attend your church, live next door, or be your cousin, but that don't mean they wouldn't willingly and happily beat the soup out of you in a traffic stop, shoot your dog and flashbang your infant during a no-knock raid at the wrong address, or arrest you over mask bullshit. Because they have. It isn't about being a peace officer as much as it is about being a "law enforcement officer ", and they will visit physical compliance upon you for victimless civil infractions in a heartbeat rather than do the work required to keep the peace where they work and live. If you aren't part of the brotherhood, you ain't shit.
Anon is absolutely correct. Peace officer no longer applies, and hasn't for a very long time. Anybody notice the federal 'police' running out on the roads? Or the forest circus or blm 'enforcement' vehicles? Yeah, they ain't your friend, either.ReplyDelete
Same as it ever was; 97% of them making the other 3% look bad. High school bullies grown up and doing their dream job.Delete
The fucker will move 20 miles south and become a cop again.ReplyDelete