Pages


Friday, March 31, 2023

Your Friday Morning Florida Report

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. - Two school principals in Brevard County have been arrested and accused of driving while under the influence, officials said.

John Harris, 62, the principal at Heritage High School, as arrested on Friday in Melbourne, and Jenifer Born, 56, the principal of Lewis Carroll Elementary, was arrested on Saturday. Both were arrested in separate incidents, officials said, and have been placed on administrative leave. 

4 comments:

  1. If I had to deal with those little a--holes I'd be drunk 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days, reading stories like this about school officials is almost a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink and drive, but I do drive in the bike lane everywhere I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teachers love it when principals fuck up.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.