Pages


Monday, May 22, 2023

Nashville bartenders share safety tips after woman says she was drugged, kidnapped, raped

In operation crime and justice, Nashville leaders sounding the alarm about safety on Broadway. Metro police are investigating after a woman says two men, drugged, raped, robbed, and kidnapped her.

Metro Police, arresting 36-year-old Joseph Farmer, after they say the Chattanooga man targeted a college student on Broadway.

According to a police report, an 18-year-old woman was at a bar downtown when she believes someone drugged her when her memory became “foggy."

*****

Here's a tip to keep you safe: Stay the fuck out of bars, especially if you're only 18 years old.

8 comments:

  1. Stay out of bars. I agree. However, these kids would say, but I have a right to go to bars. Yeah? I have a right to walk through Harlem at 3a but I aint so fuckin stupid that I would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha .. great advice that no 18 year old will take much notice of

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drugged, kidnapped and raped. Like tandem sky diving it's not an everyday experience so she'll have a great adventure story to tell her grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She must have been wearing something that the perp thought was provocative, huh? Damn dude.

      Delete
  4. A sneaky GTR….
    Ed357

    ReplyDelete
  5. Univ of Saigon 68May 22, 2023 at 9:05 AM

    I just finished watching a series on Prime where a woman in a bar dipped her fingernail polish in a drink, and it turned color. I thought it was probably science fiction, but from the link, it appears to be real. Cheap insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 19 year old that I've told multiple times that the best way to avoid trouble is to not go stupid places at stupid times where there are stupid people. So far she hasn't been hurt, but I fear that it's only a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe I remember an article sometime back about a teen girl in California inventing a straw that changed color if certain drugs were added to a drink. Of course, being California it was illegal because the straw was plastic. Don't understand why that wouldn't be popular in other, more enlightened, states. regards, Alemaster

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.