Pages


Friday, June 09, 2023

LGBTQ+ Pride Flags at VA Facilities in Mississippi Draw GOP Criticism, Protests

JACKSON, Miss. — All the Republicans in Mississippi's congressional delegation are demanding that the Veterans Administration remove an LGBTQ+ pride flag from the Biloxi National Cemetery, and some residents on the Mississippi Gulf Coast are protesting a pride flag that's flying at a VA hospital.
-Alemaster

*****

As I replied to Alemaster, the ONLY flags that should be flown over a National Cemetery are the American and POW/MIA flags. Period.

8 comments:

  1. I agree. The cursed multi-colored flag has no business being flown over the graves of our veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull it down and burn it, protected speech. Fvcking faggots and lesbos queers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burning your own flag is speech, burning someone else's is arson.

      Delete
  3. The globohomo flag should be banned. They don't like my Rebel flag - fair is fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocksuckers. If I see that flag at my VA I'm going to the patient advocate and demand a transfer of my services to civilian doctors. My demands will not be met but I'll let it be known I don't llke it. The VA hasn't a damn thing to do with queers. It's about America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do the flags burn in rainbow colors? Might be fun for July 4th celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How man LGQBT died at Normandy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than you know - but they weren't disrupting operations by advertising their preferences.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.