Where bad choices make good stories
This spring my cousin did a bunch of yardwork and when he went inside to take a leak, it sprayed like a shower. A tick had attached itself to the end of his member, and the body of it hung down over the end of the hole. So his wife (a nurse) had to get a pair of tweezers out and remove it. She said "only you would get a tick there". He replied quick, suck out the poison! There was no way she was going to allow that plague pecker inside her body until he healed up.
I had a tick in the same place when I was a kid in Georgia.
Most kids know you can’t fuck a tick so don’t try. But Georgia….
All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.