Pages


Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Rep. Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm Again While Trying To Flush Urinal

WASHINGTON, D.C. — New York Congressman Jamaal Bowman again found himself trying to explain away an awkward situation today, as he apparently once again pulled the Capitol fire alarm whilst attempting to flush a urinal. 

"Oh my, is that what that does? I thought it was for the urinal," Bowman reportedly said when questioned by the Capitol Police. "I was just trying to get rid of my waste. Shaking hands with an old friend, you know? I thought pulling that lever would evacuate my urine from the receptacle. My mistake!"
-Alemaster

12 comments:

  1. He is obviously trying to cover for the original fire alarm pull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post a photo of fire alarm so we can see if it looks like a urinal flush handle. And chances are Jamall would never solly his hands on a flush handle
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me. I was really pissed when I read that headline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://i.imgur.com/S2tjvI3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit - I thought this was real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Separated at birth from Hank 'Tip Over Guam' Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elected demonkrap politicians are fucking disgusting, but then so are most of the useless republican ones as well
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone should pull the plug on New York Congressman Jamaal Bowman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If he is unable to differentiate between a urinal handle and a fire alarm, he needs to be prohibited from being in office and have his driver's license seized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do realize the article is satire from the Babylon Bee, right? Maybe you should have your driver's license seized.

      Delete
    2. What the hell does a driver's license have to do with anything?

      Delete
    3. Mr. Cutter, give us some warning of some kind if you are linking the Bee.
      Your influence suggests it.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.