Pages


Thursday, October 05, 2023

So how's that Sanctuary City thing working out?

CHICAGO - Hidden behind a heavy black curtain in one of the nation’s busiest airports is Chicago’s unsettling response to a growing population of asylum-seekers arriving by plane. 

Hundreds of migrants, from babies to the elderly, live inside a shuttle bus center at O’Hare International Airport’s Terminal 1. They sleep on cardboard pads on the floor and share airport bathrooms. A private firm monitors their movements.

2 comments:

  1. One from my neck of the woods, ROANE County TN!

    https://www.wate.com/news/roane-county-news/three-found-dead-in-rockwood-home-investigation-underway/

    "I seen 'em yesterday, but I figgered they's jus sleepin...
    Then I seen 'em today an I knew they wasn't still sleepin, because they hadn't moved er nuthin."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.....I'm trying to get my head around this situation. The situation? Holding illegals vs turning loose into the wilds of America. Why is it that some of 'em are held, while others are transported to wherever they want?
    This whole illegal thing seems like it has a two tiered system. Kinda like our justice system with elites and the hoi polloi.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.