Pages


Friday, February 09, 2024

White House Wants Schools to Gaslight Parents About Guns

The White House wants to enlist school officials to help hoodwink parents about its gun control plans, according to a statement issued last week. 

The reason is simple: They want to take advantage of the officials’ credibility, which the White House lacks, especially when it comes to guns.

Teachers and administrators, the White House said in the statement, “can be trusted, credible messengers when it comes to providing guidance on gun violence prevention and safe firearm storage options.”

8 comments:

  1. Just goes to show how out of touch the Biden administration is with normal Americans. After they've been caught teaching transgenderism, homosexuality, etc. to kids, no one in their right mind trusts teachers or school administrators. Except Liberals. But I repeat myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to kid-proof my guns because I gun-proofed my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after covid, these goofs think teachers and administrators have credibility? GTFO

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're onto the fact that lots of people are emotionally reacting, instant gratification nitwits who would think a turd was a sirloin steak if told by the "experts". Look at Fauci with the social distancing, mask and Covid vaccine scam. I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BS, who on God's green Earth trusts 'educators' and teachers anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Any teacher starts talking to me about this and I ask to see their EDC. Or tell 'em to STFU and go away. Like pediatricians. Zero credibility, and I'm happy to say that to their face, in public. Have, and will.

      Delete
  6. Dear old Joe has been found incompetent to stand trial for illegal doc storage. And yet still qualified to be the leader of the free democracy. I doubt these crooked people are going to lose the next election.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They never protect kids with their firearms during school shootings, thereby allowing them to continue.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.