Pages


Friday, March 01, 2024

A Nation Enriched by Legal Immigrants Now Buckles from Weight of Illegal Border Crossers and their Crimes

A nursing student bludgeoned to death near a tranquil Georgia college campus. A developmentally disabled person raped in Boston. A mother and son killed in a head-on crash in Colorado. New York’s finest assaulted in the heralded Times Square. 

The roll-call of victims violated by Joe Biden’s border policies is rising as fast as the hotel and welfare tabs for sanctuary cities, thrusting an American society that long revered its immigrant heritage into a crisis of epic proportions driven by more than 8 million illegal border crossers since the 46th president took office.

7 comments:

  1. Go away, we're full
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Criminal Outlaw boarder jumpers. Outlaw means they have no, as in zero, protections under any law. Until we understand that we are going to lose

    ReplyDelete
  3. just can't understand it!
    you keep calling them "illegal border crossers"
    I call them invaders.
    you come into my house without my express invitation, I say you're an intruder who's trespassing and in almost all states (NY likely not among them) I'm within my rights to remove delete, extinguish you; instead the goverment(s) and NGOs are welcoming, feeding, housing you on my dime.
    either I'm crazy or I don't understand
    why is my government turning against me: I who gave my government a blnk check on my life to defend the principles and G-d-given rights upon which this nation was founded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn’t matter why the government hates you. Embrace that they do hate you, and act accordingly.

      Delete
  4. Getting time to call on Virgil Ante and the gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so much suggest for these writers to stop romanticizing the NYPD with "New York's Finest". I find it enraging, insulting & disgusting. These are the same people that couldn't bind the blue to stand up against Covid vaccines and all the lock down "mandates", not laws. They harassed small business, people without mask, arrested handicapped and when the second tyranny wave comes about they will be the first to "jus follow muh orders." They are not the finest just as so many LE officers are not. They are tools of the tyrants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Enriched by legal immigration.”
    Lmao. Replacing Whites has been awful; “legal” or not.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.