Pages


Friday, May 10, 2024

Ew (again)

A part time steakhouse employee in Kansas has been arrested and charged for felony contamination of food with unspecified “bodily fluids,” according to police and prosecutors.

Jace Christian Hanson, 21, was arrested on April 25 according to court records made available by the Johnson County District Attorney’s office but the official disclosure about his charges was reupped this week as police said they want more members of the public who think they may have been affected to come forward and report any health issues they are experiencing.
MORE

*****

"Yeah man, I thought my steak tasted a little jizzy a couple months ago, but I figured it was just me. It does explain those sores on my lips, though."

7 comments:

  1. Besides being a jerk, wonder if he did this out of a desire to drive the restaurant out of business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Univ of Saigon 68May 10, 2024 at 7:27 AM

    I'll have the porterhouse, rare, with a side of Russian toast. And a Miller Lite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in. What time are we eating?

      Delete
  3. Hereford House has been around for a long time, this one is a newer one in a snobby neighborhood of rich fuckers. I have only been to the original restaurant, and never did think it was any good. I can get a better steak at a number of mom and pop places around town for a whole lot less money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want people to eat you, go to Haiti!
    (You sick bastards!)
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give the dude a break. He was just following orders. Looks like he was told to tenderize the steaks. When he asked his boss, how? The boss replied: “Beat the meat”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Main reason I don't go out to eat anymore. I like to cook. Wild Bill

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.