Pages


Tuesday, August 06, 2024

All the White Dudes

The Kamala Harris presidential campaign is in full swing, and in keeping with the Democrats’ safe space neo-segregationist principles, it organized a series of mass Zoom calls oriented to different demographic groups. Inspired by a supposedly organic gathering of 90,000 black women on Zoom, other “identity groups” wanted in, with conclaves planned for “Black queer men, South Asian women, Latinas, Native women, and white men.” Not wishing to intrude on anyone’s curated spaces, I logged on to “White Dudes for Harris” on Monday night to see what the Harris campaign was asking of me and 100 million other white American men.

10 comments:

  1. Democrats keep forgetting that it was Democrats who started the KKK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they remember. They just want everyone else to forget.

      Delete
  2. Whoever moderated this zoom call for white men has his head firmly planted up his ass. Confusing the KKK with MAGA...just how fucking stupid is that ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turns out 'The Dude' is an full blown commie...sad!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg hears the word "White dude", I'm sure his first thought is "ass-less chaps"- yee-hah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A may log in for a session of "Thinking Men", but democrats can't find any in their party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men who are democrats at this stage will be quite enamored of kumala since they have one thing in common: they both suck a lot of dick. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told my better half I can Identify as all of them. My reasoning: humans started of in Africa, my waaaay Back in Archaeology ancestors supposedly crossed a land bridge from Asia to America which there for makes me related to some kind of native women, I am an Asian women , I learned Spanish from Sesame street and I identify as a white male

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe any of that out of Africa crap any more than I believe al gore's bullshit... If it's true everyone's DNA would match up to some one in the bush in central Africa
      JD

      Delete
  8. Yeah, the Dude went full Caitlin to Dudette.

    Spin

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.