Pages


Friday, August 09, 2024

Jerry Garcia Band September 1, 1990 - Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View California

Great show, I was there. 
I think I saw him only one more time after this, and that was at the Warfield Theater there on Market Street in San Francisco.

VIDEO HERE  (3 hours - 2 hours of music, another hour of interviews and shit)

0:00 Intro
0:15 How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
7:45 Stop That Train
15:30 Dear Prudence
27:45 I Shall Be Released
36:25 Run For The Roses
42:15 My Sisters And Brothers
46:20 Deal
56:06 I Second That Emotion
1:04:12 Think
1:11:35 And It Stoned Me
1:18:30 Waiting For A Miracle
1:24:40 Don't Let Go
1:40:35 That Lucky Old Sun
1:52:33 Tangled Up In Blue
2:05:40 Band interview at Warfield
2:29:00 Robert Hunter Interview
2:36:53 Bonus footage

5 comments:

  1. Hah! hah!

    Is Jerry grateful?

    Being pussy whipped went to 4 dead shows,many hours I will never get back though the woman I went with were almost worth it!

    As a Aerosmith fan love getting a little payback,may be broken p but still alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people's taste is all in their mouths.

      Delete
    2. Ken,you are a great man but seriously,fuck the dead and the zombie hippies that followed them!

      Now,will say,did actually like the first half of Terrapin Station,and.....,they played it every time I saw em.

      At one show saw a guy with a very "tied died "t-shirt that actually was Motley Crue/laughed and talked with him and he said he liked em both/fair enuff.

      Another show saw a guy with a shirt/had 2 revolvers with skeletons coming out barrels and said on it"Guns "n"Dead",again,appreciated the crossover.

      Seriously though,long noodling jams that went nowhere and was really sick of being
      asked if I was on tour!

      My response":Do I look like a diabetic/half in a coma/grandma wearing glasses guitar player high as a kite on cocaine!?"

      Last two shows was asked to go by girlfriends friends as they always played the first half of Terrapin/can live with that.

      A bunch of folks had to find real jobs the day they ended.......,good!

      Delete
    3. Well, I used to follow the Dead as best I could and I didn't think I was a zombie hippie. I've still got the stubs to over a hundred shows.
      To each his own. I've never been to a single show of Motley Crue, Guns-n-Roses, or Aerosmith, nor have I owned a single album by any of them.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.