Pages


Sunday, November 02, 2008

Brother Rick


Brother Rick called me up this morning and told me to meet him at his place to pick up a brindle bull hide that I bought off him earlier this week.
Rick collects Indian and Western memorabilia and his place is absolutely packed with his collection. One of the coolest things he showed me was a hat crest that came from Custer's Battlefield - he got it from a collector that bought it from the museum in Cody, Wyoming. And yes, I have seen the certificate of authenticity. Think about this: There were only 4 officers at the battle and this is an officer's hat crest.
While I was there, I took some pictures (next post down) of his living room.
Keep in mind that this is just his living room.

1 comment:

  1. Does Rick wanna shoot some trap?

    I bet he'd actually show up!

    Damn, did I just say that?


    Is this thing on?
    Hello?
    Hello?
    Check,
    Check,
    Mic check,
    Mike check,
    Is this thing on?
    Hello?


    HhahHHAaahhahAHahhAh

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.