Pages


Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Ride Fast - SF Bay Area, CA


Wirecutter,
I read your blog because your sense of humor is similar to mine. Your "Straight Up White Trash" and "Must Be California, Again" posts are hilarious. I'm in the SF Bay Area, otherwise a secure and undisclosed location. I too have been through Barstow. I did not stop nor even put a foot down but have felt tarnished ever since. I drink to compensate. Heh.
Totz,


What in the world do all you folks have against Barstow? It's got some of the best meth labs in the nation......

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why this guy has a bike helmet on and is holding a BB gun, but I feel a special kinship to a fellow Barstow drive-through who also lived to tell about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't piss him off, Deb.
    I'm pretty sure that ain't a BB gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got a thing against Barstow. Heading south on Barstow road leads to some great shooting BLM land. Been there about 10 times, only seen someone else there once.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.