Pages


Sunday, February 08, 2009

My weekend so far

One of the traffic clerks, after noticing that I was in a fucked up mood last week, asked what was bothering me and looking me in the eye with a serious expression on her face suggested that I try "Aroma Therapy."
I started to tell her to go fuck her California self but thought "What the hell, it can't hurt" so Friday after work I went to the range and burned off a few boxes.
And you know what? It worked!!!! I love the smell of burning gun powder......
Yesterday morning I picked up Dad and headed south to Turlock for the gun show. It was a small event and I didn't find half the shit I was looking for but it was nice to be around gun people. And I only spent $170.
After the show we stopped by a gun shop where one of my partners worked and visited for a bit, but the best part of the day was when I dropped Dad off at his house and he turned and gave me a goofy grin and said "Thanks Fucker, I had a GREAT time!"
Love my Pops.....

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You gotta love an old man like that!! You're one lucky fellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and in the end, they are there when we need them.
    glad you had some get-away-from-it-all time.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.