Sunday, February 08, 2009

My weekend so far

One of the traffic clerks, after noticing that I was in a fucked up mood last week, asked what was bothering me and looking me in the eye with a serious expression on her face suggested that I try "Aroma Therapy."
I started to tell her to go fuck her California self but thought "What the hell, it can't hurt" so Friday after work I went to the range and burned off a few boxes.
And you know what? It worked!!!! I love the smell of burning gun powder......
Yesterday morning I picked up Dad and headed south to Turlock for the gun show. It was a small event and I didn't find half the shit I was looking for but it was nice to be around gun people. And I only spent $170.
After the show we stopped by a gun shop where one of my partners worked and visited for a bit, but the best part of the day was when I dropped Dad off at his house and he turned and gave me a goofy grin and said "Thanks Fucker, I had a GREAT time!"
Love my Pops.....