Pages


Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fan mail

Wirecutter-
Just wanted to say thank you for keeping a Nor-Cal perspective in these fucked up times . Being a born and raised Modesto refugee , it's good to see some people are the same up north. When I moved to L.A. 16 years ago I didn't really understand what a normal (Okie) upbringing would be like around all these spoiled , twisted Angelenos. At least I can log on to your site and feel like I'm back home from time to time. Keep up the good work and don't take shit from anyone.
A fan from L.A. ,
L.C. Lee

1 comment:

  1. Modesto is getting to be as bad as the Fucking Bay Area nowadays. Hang in there, Bro. And if you ever head back up this way give me a holler and I'll make you a bacon (Bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....) sandwich and give you a beer or six.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.