Pages


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yolo, Yolo, Yolo......

********************
I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a guy hiding behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."
He replied, "No, just having a shit."
********************
Went to my first Muslim birthday party last week. The musical chairs were a bit slow, but man, pass the parcel was quick!!!
********************
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
********************
I'm not racist. Racism is a crime........and crime is for black people.
********************
I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan guy standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet. I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul......... won't it start?"

1 comment:

  1. Now they put a smile on my face! They were better than my drugs today! Thanks Yolo and Ken!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.