Pages


Monday, December 13, 2010

Bubba the Aggie

Bubba the Aggie was walking home from the bar late at night and sees a woman step out of the shadows. “Twenty dollars” she whispers.
Bubba had never been with a hooker before, but decides what the heck, it's only twenty bucks, so they hide in the bushes. They're in there for only a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them.
It’s a police officer. “What's going on here, people?” asks the officer.
“I'm makin' love to my wife!” Bubba answers sounding annoyed.
“Oh, I'm sorry” says the cop, “I didn't know.”
Bubba says, "Well, neither did I, til ya shined that there light in her face.”

Thanks, Orbitup

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.