Pages


Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I'm devastated

Fuck me running, I lost a follower on my blog today.
Nothing unusual about that - anytime I post something controversial or post my opinion about world happenings I pick up or lose followers. But I had been holding steady for about 3 weeks now, at least until this Egypt shit started.
I don't know if I lost the follower (hereby referred to as Quitter) because of my anti Muslim Brotherhood opinions, my support for Israel or just because all this shit bores Quitter.
CharlieGodammit is try to eat a doggie treat and chew on his rawhide bone at the same time, the greedy fuck.
But anyways, regardless of the title of this post, I could give a fuck less if I have one more or less follower. I have my views and I express them. And I'm grateful for the solid reader base that I do have. Y'all kick ass.
Fuck Obama.

7 comments:

  1. It's gonna take waaay more than that shit to run me off!

    weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna take more than that to run me off of this blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost one, too. I blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. empty seat? cool! Room for my beer cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken, keep on posting the things you do. I pretty much agree with things you say, except... except... well, if I ever come up with one, I'll let you know.

    Regards,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I just want to give you a big ole kiss right now. Want to come over to my place for a beer? We'll talk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the rest of us just keep coming back... over and over and over... you must be doing something right... I'm, personally, voting for the sexy ladies, weapons and... bacon, ummmm, bacon! Oh and that other thing... fuck you obama.........

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.