Pages


Friday, March 04, 2011

Not a joke if it was in California

A woman went to her doctor for a follow-up visit after the doctor had prescribed testosterone for her. She was a little worried about some of the side effects she was experiencing. "Doctor, the hormones you've been giving me have really helped, but I'm afraid that you're giving me too much. I've started growing hair in places that I've never grown hair before."
The doctor reassured her. "A little hair growth is a perfectly normal side effect of testosterone. Just where has this hair appeared?"
"On my balls....."

3 comments:

  1. made me choke on my bacon sandwich
    i was laughing so hard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, never trust a woman with hairy balls? And don't bend over in front of...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Francisco, it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.