Pages


Friday, March 25, 2011

We need ALL the options, lady.

A Baptist Preacher was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to the Texas panhandle.
After the plane took off, the cowboy asked for a glass of Jack Daniels, which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the preacher if he would like a drink.
Appalled, the preacher replied, "I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips."
The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Hellfire ma'am, I didn't know we had a choice...."

-Aunt Polly

3 comments:

  1. Did your Auntie Polly really send that in?? Yah, Auntie Polly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my aunt Polly.
    She's not blood relation, friends with Mom and Pops since high school. She was the second person to hold me after I was born - Pops was in France - and I love her more tha life itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I travel down
    that bluebonnet highway,

    I thank God
    I'm a lucky man,

    To live my life
    and die in Texas,

    Somewhere between the Red,
    and Rio Grande.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.