Thursday, April 14, 2011

My ex-wife

Okay, as you regular readers may remember a few months ago I introduced my ex to y'all, said she may be commenting and asked you be nice.
This was at a time when she expressed a desire to become friends (only) once again and put the pain of our divorce behind us. I was agreeable - the problems we had were done, I held no bitterness and honestly, I was fucking tired of fighting over shit that was done and over with years ago.
Well, guess what.
In the past few weeks she reminded me of why I divorced her ass. She can be a bit of a bitch. If you've noticed, there are no remarks from her in my postings - not because she hasn't tried, but because I delete the motherfuckers.
She's started her usual bullshit again and I don't have to deal with it. We're divorced and I am my own man, not hers, whether she likes it or not.
So here's the deal. I will post her remarks, not in the comment section but as a regular post and give you my snappy reply. I can do this without violating the law because after all, my blog and comments are a public forum, right?
Hate to drag you into my personal life but it will be entertaining at the very least.