Pages


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pissed off pissed on dog

I was in the bathroom a little earlier trying to piss (fucking prostate, I hate getting old) and right when I finally let go, CharlieGodammit stuck his head right between my legs from behind.
That stream of recycled Busch beer hit him, me and the walls.......
I'm sorry, I laughed til the tears came at the stupid fucker as he was rolling on the ground pawing at his eyes and sneezing his ass off.
Dumbass. Bet he doesn't do that again.
Guess who's sleeping outside tonight because it was too fucking late to give him a bath? At least I could dry off after another shower.......

5 comments:

  1. Been there done that, the dog and I were looking at each other with the same expression,, WTF? This of course made me laugh my ass off and yep he slept outside,,I cleaned the bathroom the next day and an onerouse task like that I was still laughing about it. Gotta love it,, the next day however, the dog, a rotty husky mix would not even go near the bathroom door and never did till the day he sighed and lay down to expire. Good dog that one. miss him to this day.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a household! great morning laugh kenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Father like Son, Doggy and Dad!!Remember when your Pops was shaving and showering and you were 3 y/o wandering around in the bathroom and all the steam and water was goin' on? Then you sat on the toilet watching him watching you in the mirror and grinning just like you were? Then he showed you how to steam your(his) beard to get the closest shave, go this way with the grain, go this way against? Ya'll laffin' and havin' a good time? Then you catching a eye-full and asking your Dad; Dad, will my peepee ever be as big as your Dingdong? Then him just about cuttin' himself so amused with his little man! Sayin', Oh yea son, you just wait, it'll get there, I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe guys that sit to pee do it just for the very reason you mentioned.

    Well, maybe there are other reasons too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.