Pages


Friday, July 15, 2011

She knows what side her bread is buttered on

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open-mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.
The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who was that?" 
"Oh," replies the husband "she's my mistress".
"Well, that's the last straw" says the wife "I've had enough, I want a divorce!"
"I can understand that" replies her husband "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Jaguar in the garage and no more yacht club. No more credit card and large bank accounts. But... the decision is all yours".
Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Tony?" asks the wife.
"That's his mistress" says her husband.
"Ours is prettier," she replies.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... good one.. gonna email that out to all my miserable married friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day of my first wife.
    She busted me and we had the 'conversation'.
    I told her "if you don't take care of business, I will sub it out".
    She said " don't embarrass me".
    That was sad and we were not the same.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.