Pages


Monday, July 18, 2011

Sound advice

One night, Obama is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him. Barak asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"
"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.
The next night, Obama is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom.Obama calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I could do to help the country?"
"Respect the Constitution, like I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight.
Barak isn't sleeping well the third night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It is Abraham Lincoln's ghost. "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now, to help the country?" Obama pleads.
Abe replies, "Go see a play."

- Texas Fred

4 comments:

  1. http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1605911/683cb72c/dagje_vissen.html

    Cameltoe

    erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. And take your wife with you asshole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just blew pop out my nose. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I despise obungler's policies, I don't want him assassinated. You think people kiss MLK's ass right now.....imagine the martyr that they would make for obungler. I want him to be a 1 term president then be ridiculed as the worse president than jimmy carter.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.