Pages


Sunday, November 06, 2011

It's true, I'm a dinosaur

In my post titled Solvents and gun oil supplies, I've gotten something like 15 comments calling me an out-of-touch old bastard - not really, but I know that's what they meant.
Anyways, there's a shitload of suggestions in the comments, so when you read the post, be sure to check out the comments too.
To everybody that took a minute to clue me in: Thank you very much. It's true, people are willing to help those who help themselves. And no, that saying did not come from the Bible, no matter what the Black House spokesman claims.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how did that quote end up moving from Aesop's fables to the bible?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.