Pages


Friday, December 23, 2011

From the comments

I found this comment for Brians' guest post "Holiday Thoughts" and figured this was just too good to bury in the comments.
Too bad I didn't run into him when he was here, I'd have taken him shooting, fed him a shitload of bacon and went checking out camel toes together. Show him a good ol' knuckledraggin time, you know?
Fuck Obama.
 
*****
 
Man am I glad there are still guys in your great country that think like that! I am from New Zealand and visited the US to drive route 66 and also visit the states of Colorado, Oregon, Idaho and Washington. I was blown away by the hospitality and the patriotism of the rural states, especially Oklahoma and Texas. The people we met stood for all that makes America great; Pride, independence and an admirable love for your great country and the way it should be. I must admit that I fear for your welfare as a nation until you stop making a shit job of picking leaders! Americans need to stop voting for the 'salesman' who offers to pay them more of other peoples money. You are falling into the same trap as New Zealand is in. You are absolutely right, some people don't deserve my money as of right! Fuck Obama (am I allowed to say that as a non-American?) and keep up the good work! 
Mike

6 comments:

  1. Funny how it takes a foreigner to remind us of our best qualities!
    My Dad was in the pacific during WWII, and he always said the Australians and New Zealanders were some of the nicest people he'd ever met.
    And all of the "VK/ZL" Ham Radio Operators I talk to are great guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats WAY to good not to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He nailed it. And if he reads this, let us assure him that anyone in the world has the right to say Fuck Obama and that Obama is a lying piece of shit. We just call it plain old down home truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Mr. Mike. Ever make it out this way again you will have to let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. As a first time 'commenter' on a blogpage, I wasn't expecting any response, let alone such a positive one. I meant every word about your great country. I loved flag day, your memorials and celebrations, the carnival atmosphere of the baseball game we went to at Bushe stadium in St Louis (Cardinals vs Milwalkee brewers), the roads and especially the cars (I drive a 62 Chev I imported from Pomona, Ca). We will be back in 2014 to a farming conference in South Dakota (wheat farming is what we do here) and plan to see a few of the southern states while we are there, so watch this space. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got news for you, Mike. The post got picked up by a couple of other blogs too, 'Free North Carolina' and "The Feral Irishman'.

    We love it when other folks compliment our Nation - it doesn't happen very often anymore.
    Stay in touch and Merry Christmas, Friend.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.