Pages


Friday, December 23, 2011

Well, shiiiiitttt......

A white, a black guy and a Mexican were walking along the beach and stumbled upon a brass lamp. One of them picked it up and wiped it off and a Gene appeared. "Thank you for freeing me. In return I will grant you each one wish." Then he turned to the Mexican and said what's your wish?
Mexican: "I would life all my people to be back in Mexico with a good job and a home."
Gene: Done! And then he asked the Black guy what his wish is.
Negro: "I would like all my people to be back in Africa with a good job and a home."
Gene: Done! Then he asked the white guy what his wish was.
White Guy: "Okay, let me get this straight. All the Mexicans are back in Mexico and all the Negroes are back in Africa?"
Gene: "That is correct."
White Guy: "Okay then, I'll have a Coca Cola."

- Hello Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.