Pages


Monday, December 05, 2011

Preparing for the collapse of the Euro

Does anybody know where this castle is located?
When I was in Germany I toured every castle and checked out every ruin I could find, probably hundreds over the years.
The fuckers always fascinated me.

*****

Update: Woody kicked me an email and says it's a chapel in France, and also sent me these links here and here.
There's another link that wouldn't work on the linkie thingie so you can click on it here:

Pretty fucking cool, huh?

4 comments:

  1. What always facinates me is how the hell did they ever get the materials and shit up there.Some of them places are right on the edge of a 500' cliff and solid rock. What about septic systems?? What'd they do, hike their asses over the edge and let fly?????
    Talk about a SPLATTTT!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by the roof coverings on most houses, I'd say southern Italy/Spain/Portugal. Just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny, did you ever get to the abandoned castle out in the Dark Forest? The one with the life-size Smurfs sitting on giant mushrooms? Dude, me and some guys somehow ended up there one 4-day weekend after we got back from a quick trip to Amsterdam...that blotter was FUKKIN FABULOUS!!! I still get lockjaw thinkin about it. Whatever you do, don't look in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo was taken from the base of this statue

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Le_Puy-en-Velay_-_Panorama_-_JPG1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.