Sunday, January 08, 2012

Holding the home ground

 Kerodin did a piece yesterday on fucking with the feds when the shit hits the fan. Here's the first line:

When the time comes, do not underestimate the value of old-school methods of confusing your enemies.

I like the way Kerodin writes: Short and to the point - just enough to get you thinking which is exactly what I did which kinda sorta pissed me off seeing as it is the weekend and I try to keep my thinking down to a minimum on my weekends.

There is a shitload of things you can do with tools that are cheaply acquired if you decide to make your stand in your urban battlefield.
Just a few ideas:

Kerodin mentions switching street signs to confuse aggressors. How about a pipe cutter or sawzall to just take the motherfuckers out?

A chainsaw and those beautiful century old trees lining the street would make an ongoing barricade and firing positions.

How about thermite? Two easily obtained compounds properly mixed together can be used for breaching hard targets or a hell of a distraction. The compounds can be purchased online along with the material needed to ignite it. And it's not illegal to possess thermite (it has legitimate uses for cutting metal) in Kalifornia so it's a pretty safe bet that it's legal everywhere else.

Smoke. Lots of smoke will fuck up the feds plans big time when they come for you. They can't shoot what they can't see, right?
Fused smoke is available online - you can buy 1, 2, 3 or 5 minute smokes in different colors online at pyrotechnic sites very cheaply. A word of caution - the homemade smokes don't work reliably.

As I said, I try to keep my thinking down to a bare minimum on my days off so this is as far as I'm going to go with this today.
Look around your area, check out what you have in your garage and plan on using it to your advantage.
Fuck Obama.