Pages


Saturday, January 07, 2012

That's right, I'M A WINNER!!!!!!

Finally, somebody realizes my talents for what they are. I'm not just some anonymous Charlie Manson looking motherfucker that skulks around in the middle of the night shooting coyotes. I am now an officially recognized internationally known  blogger and Charlie Manson looking motherfucker that skulks around in the middle of the night shooting coyotes.
 And here it is:


Welcome to the first annual Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere! Conservative Bloggers may be the Chopped Liver of the Right, but in my eyes they are the finest cuts of the very best red meat, and now it is time to recognize the bestiest of that best. Here are your winners of the Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere who kicked ass all over the interwebz in 2011:

Best Blogs from Kick-ass U.S. Military Vets: Knuckledraggin my life away and The Anti-Liberal Zone

And there it is, folks, in black and white and red. Indisputable proof. And I didn't even have to pay Mare to mention me.

Seriously, it is nice to get some recognition. I do appreciate it very much. Thank you, Mare, You Rock.

For the rest of the list, go to here to Zilla of the Resistance. While you're there, check out the rest of her blog and if you like what you see (and I know you will) drop a buck or two in her tip jar.
Mare's one of those people that is suffering because of the economy but instead of laying over and whining about it and waiting for the government to come and make her life all better, she's using the tools she has to fight back.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS KENNY !!! You deserve it you Chukmansonlookinmofo! That's right, a little vindication, a little applause, it's all good ! Plus, you couldn't have done it without me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, you kick ass slave to CGD!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.