Pages


Friday, March 30, 2012

III Gear

I've made it a little easier for you to shop the III Gear shop featured in a post earlier today. If you'll go to my sidebar you'll see a new button like this:


Click on that button and you'll be redirected right to the site where you can score some cool shit and help to advance our cause at the same time.
Hey, I own at least one of everything sold there (I'm still waiting on a couple of newly introduced items) and I can personally attest to the quality of the goods that I have received. No cheap shit here, folks. You've got my word on that.
So stop by, put some money towards our Cause and thumb your nose at the feds by wearing our Brand.
Consider it as investing in our futures.

If you're a Conservative or a III Percenter blogger and you don't have a button to donate to III Gear or 527America, please consider putting one up. Let's get some traffic headed that way and raise a few bucks for 527America. It won't cost you a dime but it'll damned sure put a dollar where it's sorely needed right now.

3 comments:

  1. Seems to this old cowboy,we are slaves trying to earn our freedom by playing our masters game,fuck that shit.And the trinket salesman does not even haxe the balls to let me say it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.