Monday, March 19, 2012

Man, I don't know what the fuck I've done now......




 NASA? For real? What in the fuck would NASA being doing here? I mean, I don't they don't have shit else to do thanks to the Obamessiah, but damn.....


 This is the really strange one. When I clicked on the entry and exit pages on the one from Boeing, it took me to different pages every time. I clicked on them 4 or 5 times and went to different pages, spread out over a couple years.





































This is the one I can't figure out. Somebody from the UN googling funny pics don francisco?


*****

I use the free sitemeter on account of me being a cheap bastard so I can only track the last 100 visitors. I came home a few minutes ago and hit my sitemeter to find these four within my last 100 hits. I ususally don't find this kind of shit over an entire day, if I do catch it at all.
Never got a hit from NASA before, I gotta admit that.