Pages


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Back from the NorCal PatCon

Well, we survived and me and Woody made it back from Bill's safely.
I'll post about it later tonight or tomorrow after I recover - not from partying, from the drive and sleeping on the floor last night. Fuck, I'm getting old.

I do want to say now though that it went very well, I got to meet some fantastic people that I know will become life-long friends. I had the opportunity to meet and talk with some young men that were friends of Bill's that made me look at the youth of America with different eyes - intelligent, curious, and having attitudes of Free Men instead of sheeple. Hell yeah.
Plus I scored a shitload of habanero stuffed olives on the way home.

7 comments:

  1. Habanero stuffed olives????? Holy shit WC. You'll have to shit in the creek to keep from setting the woods on fire!!!! hahahaha Glad ya had a good trip dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. habanero stuffed olives... where the fuck did you find those?
    I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.olivepit.com is where you can mail order them, Skip. We stopped for gas in Corning, saw the place, and made it a point to stop on the way back.

    The store is about a block east of I-5 and is marked with a great big fucking sign.

    They've got a little bite but not nearly what you'd think with habaneros. Eat a half dozen though, and you're ready for a break.
    Good flavor, and addicting as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've been there in Corning for a long time. Nice thing is (was) that they let you taste everything before you buy.

    Good olives from olive country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There`s going to be one over here on this side of the world this week,work schedule prevent`s my attending.Seeing as how were a C hair from losing everything we own it will just have to be.Just going to have to try to keep up with developing event`s from here. You`ve got a cool blog here dude. Thank`s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it went well!

    Pickdog
    III

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.